Most frustrating game i had ever played
Solo made visual puzzle for the Ludum Dare 37 theme: One Room. Feel free to leave your feedbacks in the comment section below. Would like to know how you guys feel about this especially when you managed to complete it!
- Use the on screen arrow buttons to move.
- Click on the box to rotate it.
- Try paying attentions to the shapes and colours.
p/s: don't hate me for the last room
Thanks for the feedbacks! Here's some cookies!
- Fixed background audio not looping issue
- Tuned puzzle turning speed
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.